Tuesday 26 June 2012

The moon and a view

I don't want to bore you with all my holiday photos but you may be interested in one or two every now and then!   First though a little box that I decorated with tatting and took to Singapore as a gift.



A night time shot of a building that now dominates the Singapore skyline, in fact it was the one building I recognised as we flew out of Singapore on our journey home.




The Marina Bay Sands Resort which was opened exactly two years ago, the photograph was taken the day after a full moon. We took the lift to the viewing point, the pool was only for the residents. This is one view of Singapore taken from the top. Quite breathtaking




In the evening there is also a light and music display from the towers, very impressive. My youngest son suggested that the next time we visited Singapore we stayed in the hotel. Looking at the price of rooms, I don't think so!

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you!! I live in Singapore but I have not seen that view nor been to that hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty moon! Sounds and looks as if you had a splendid trip!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty moon! Sounds and looks as if you had a splendid trip!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant view, lovely photos thank you for sharing them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I won't get tired of your trip photos. Keep 'em comming please. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I would love to see more photos! I can't imagine riding on that Ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little box with wonderful tatting on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment