Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas!


I made some Christmas cards earlier in the year but forgot I had them, althougth I particularly don't want to really part with the one on the right hand side as Crazy Mum made the motif and gave it to me when I visited the USA last year.





This will be my last post until after Christmas so would just like to send greetings to all who follow my blog near or far and if you have not decided what to cook for your Christmas dinner, then  try this recipe.




Nearly forgot to say that a Tater obviously doesn't mean us!

5 comments:

  1. I hope not, don't want to be wrapped in foil! Happy Christmas to you and 'im in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas - glad you are enjoying the motif!

    Come back & I'll give you another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards! It would be hard to part with either of them.

    Apparently your recipe came from a Southerner.....can't imagine anyone else baking a 'tater. ;-)
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, but I wouldn't want to part with them, either. Nice recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment