Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Winner

Before I announce the winner I would like to thank everyone for entering and writing such lovely comments. Just to explain that I started the count from Stitcherty Grub because Anne above then sent me another comment!  Anne I will take a photo of the stand when the Advent wreath comes off after Christmas.



So the lucky winner is Jenn, who said she would gift it to "the person who taught me how to tat, my cousin".  Please can you e.mail me Jenn on popabobbinshuttle@gmail.com

For those of you who seem to miss the pop-a-bobbin shuttles when they go on sale, there is a chance to bid for two that I have now put on e.bay, they are the old type of shuttles, perfectly usable but the hooks were homemade.  Just look on e.bay UK under Tatting Shuttles.  

This is the purple heart one



6 comments:

  1. Well congratulations to Jenn and she is getting a pretty wood color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you kindly Sally and 'Im :). Will send an email after this :). I can't wait to gift it to my cousin for Christmas :). Thanks again for a wonderful Christmas giveaway :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited that Jenn has won this because she is a Qld Tatter! And lives close to me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is interesting Maureen, usually the winner comes from the USA so I guess it makes a change for the prize to be going to your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I missed this when we had a power cut. Well done to Jenn, and well done to you for making such a generous give away.

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment