Sunday 29 November 2015

For Sale

The shuttles that I mentioned in my last blog post are now on sale in Jane's Etsy shop.       I think she must be eager to get them posted before the Christmas rush, so please help her!

I have also been making her 'Teeny Tiny snowflake' which you will find here .  The ones you see below I have tatted using two threads together, one plain and one glitter, although the sparkle does not always show up that well.  Also some of them are coming out not so 'tiny' as the original.



A lovely pattern and I can see many more appearing from my shuttles in the next week or so.


4 comments:

  1. It's a pretty snowflake, I've downloaded the pattern but not yet made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowflakes! I'll be sure to check out the new shuttles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a few of them too and found them to be quite fun. I didn't think of glittery thread though! Duh. Yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowflakes look wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment